Try this inventive take on a banana bread that uses creamy peanut butter, Greek yogurt, and Signature Oatmeal Cookie whey protein to give you tons of flavor without a lot of added calories.
► Signature Oatmeal Cookie Whey Protein:
► Subscribe to the Channel:
You already know you can repurpose old bananas to make banana bread, but chances are your current recipe is high in sugar and loaded with extra calories. Spelt flour provides extra vitamins, fiber, and minerals, while Stevia keeps the carb-to-protein ratio in check and makes this tasty bread healthy enough to serve for breakfast.
| Macros |
| Ingredients |
1 scoop Signature Oatmeal Cookie Whey Protein Powder
6 tbsp spelt flour
¼ cup baking Stevia
2 tsp cinnamon
¾ tsp baking soda
1 cup, mashed banana
½ cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
½ cup egg whites
¼ cup natural peanut butter
¼ tsp table salt
| Directions |
Prep: 10 min
Cook: 50 min
Total: 60 Min
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
2. Whisk together dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
3. In a separate bowl, mix together mashed banana and remaining ingredients. Add to dry ingredients and mix until just combined. Do not over mix or bread will be tough.
4. Lightly coat a bread pan or muffin tin with cooking spray and pour in the batter.
5. Bake for 40-50 minutes until a toothpick or knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
6. Enjoy immediately or slice up and freeze for up to one month. To serve, simply microwave a slice to thaw.
| Follow Us |
We are Bodybuilding.com. Your transformation is our passion. We are your personal trainer, your nutritionist, your supplement expert, your lifting partner, your support group. We provide the technology, tools and products you need to burn fat, build muscle and become your best self.