Looking for a healthy breakfast treat as delicious as banana bread but as easy to make as waffles? Check out this delicious peanut butter banana recipe for a high-protein twist on a breakfast favorite!
► Shop Signature 100% Whey Protein:
► Shop Signature Protein Crunch Bars:
► Peanut Butter Banana Protein Waffles Recipe:
► All Access 7-Day Free Trial:
Whether you’re a bodybuilder or just trying to watch your calories, this healthy waffle recipe fits the bill. With a healthy dose of high-protein ingredients like Greek yogurt and Signature Whey and the tasty addition of the Signature Chocolate Peanut Butter Crunch Bar, these waffles satisfy both your macros and your taste buds. If you like bananas, peanut butter, and chocolate, then you’re going to love this!
| Macros |
| Ingredients |
¾ cup whole-wheat flour
1 scoop Signature Vanilla Whey Protein Powder (
1 bar Signature Protein Crunch Bars, Chocolate Peanut Butter (
1 tbsp PB2 powdered peanut butter
½ tsp cinnamon
¾ tsp baking powder
¼ cup almond milk
1 tbsp almond milk
1 whole egg
1 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
1 medium (7″ to 7-7/8″ long) banana, sliced
½ tsp vanilla extract
| Directions |
1. Preheat waffle maker to medium heat.
2. Whisk together flour, protein powder, PB2, cinnamon, and baking powder.
3. In a separate bowl, mash banana until smooth. Add egg, Greek yogurt, almond milk, and vanilla extract, and mix well.
4. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and gently mix together until combined.
5. Spray waffle iron with nonstick spray. Pour batter evenly into waffle iron and close. Cook for about 4 minutes or until golden brown.
6. Top with sliced bananas or sugar-free maple syrup and enjoy!
| Follow Us |
We are Bodybuilding.com. Your transformation is our passion. We are your personal trainer, your nutritionist, your supplement expert, your lifting partner, your support group. We provide the technology, tools and products you need to burn fat, build muscle and become your best self.