Follow me on instagram 👇 😍 instagram link :
Prajapati Instagram :
#HEADSTAND #GYMNASTIKTUTORIALS #HOWTODOHEADSTAND
HELOO MY FAMILY
SO MANY OF Y’ALL HAVE ASKED ME FOR THIS VIDEO EVEN BEFORE I WAS ON YOUTUBE! SO HERE IT IS!
I always say you need to know and understand a little about strength and your body before you dive into an INVERSION!
THINGS NOT to do:
1. Don’t ARCH your back! (banana backs are NOT COOL)
2. DON’T USE MOMENTUM!
3. DONT USE YOUR FLEXIBILITY.
4. WEIGHT SHOULD NOT BE ONLY ON YOUR NECK! USE HEAND
THINGS you should do,
1. Enter with a calm mind.
2. the weight should be on the CROWN of your head.
3. USE your core and shoulers to lift you up.
4. MAKE SURE YOUR FOUNDATION IS STRONG and that will carry you up.
if you do this. let me know how you feel.
Do yall want more videos like this?
what do yall want me to focus on? COMMENT so you can let me know.
If you think this video helped you in some way, or you even smiled PLEASE GIVE IT A THUMBS UP! SUBSCRIBE IF YOU HAVEN’T ALREADY!