Join Kris Gethin for this leg workout from his 12-Week Hardcore Transformation Program and destroy your hamstrings and quads! Plus, get Kris’s secrets to maximizing your lifts!
► Shop Kaged Muscle Supplements:
► Kris Gethin’s 12-Week Hardcore Program:
► BodyFit Training Programs:
| Workout Tips |
• Make sure you’ve eaten your breakfast and taken your pre-workout shake before your cardio.
• When doing your warm-up sets, pyramid the weight up to 70% of your maximum lift for the exercise.
• Working to failure means you won’t be able to complete one more rep even if you want to.
• Your rest periods should last between 1 and 2 minutes, but make sure you’re recovered enough to complete the next set.
• Lying hamstring curls can be done without a machine by holding a dumbbell between your feet, but make sure you have a partner to help place the dumbbell and to help keep it between your feet.
• Get yourself a nice set of knee wraps to keep your knees safe during your heavy working sets.
• It is normal to feel a little lightheaded or a little sick.
• Get your post-workout shake in immediately after your workout.
| Kaged Muscle Supplements |
► Amino Synergy:
► Clean Burn:
► Kasein Protein:
► MicroPure Whey Protein Isolate:
| Follow Us |
We are Bodybuilding.com. Your transformation is our passion. We are your personal trainer, your nutritionist, your supplement expert, your lifting partner, your support group. We provide the technology, tools and products you need to burn fat, build muscle and become your best self.