Celebrity trainer Ron Boss Everline hits a tough Full-body workout before hitting an Austin-based BBQ restaurants for delicious cheat meal.
► Shop Cellucor C4 Supplements:
► Full-Body Muscle-Building Home Workouts:
| Ron Boss Everline’s Full-Body Strength Workout |
Warm-Up: 200m Lunges
1. Kettle Bell Swings 3 sets, 10 reps
2. Man-Makers: 3 sets, 12 reps
3. Military Press 3 sets, 10 reps
4. Kettle Bell Front Squat: 3 sets, 16 reps
5. Hanging Leg Raise: 3 sets, 15 reps
6. Wall Sit + Arms: 2 sets, 12 reps
| Benefits of a Full-Body Workout |
1. Saves Time: Probably the biggest positive about training your entire body at once is that your gym frequency decreases to around two to three times every seven days.
Plus, you’ll only be spending an hour in the gym for each session. Build muscle with only 3-4 hours of gym time during a week?
You betcha. It’s all about the quality of your sessions, not the quantity.
2. Boost Your Cardiovascular System: Squeezing a solid 2-4 sets per body part into a 60-minute workout session gets your cardiovascular system up to speed in a hurry!
| Rules For Full-Body Workouts |
1. Train Once Every 2-3 Days: The beauty of only training with weights every few days is that the days in between full-body workouts can be used to add a few cardio sessions instead of relying on ineffective cardio tacked on at the end of a workout.
2. Lift Heavy: Many athletes who try full-body workouts get trapped into training lighter than they usually would in order to conserve energy for body parts that come later in their routine. The truth is, if you’re not training heavy, you’re not going to make optimal progress, no matter what program you’re on.
Keep your weights as heavy as you can. The conserving of energy for the body parts you train at the end of your workout is addressed in point number six.
3. Keep Your Workout To An Hour or Less: When you’re planning your workouts, remember that resistance training affects your natural musclebuilding hormones and adjust accordingly.
Lots of big compound exercises will help boost your natural testosterone levels; however, long workouts also boost levels of the catabolic hormone cortisol.
Keeping your workouts fairly brief but still intense is ideal for getting the best of both worlds. Sticking to 60 minutes or less is a good rule of thumb.
| Ron ‘Boss’ Everline |
Born and raised in the suburb of Missouri City— right outside of Houston, Texas, Ron “Boss” Everline managed to take small town ideas and transform them into big city dreams. He has made personal fitness and training his life’s work.
| Who Is A Cellucor Athlete? |
When you look at a Cellucor athlete, what do you see? An undeniable edge. That X-factor you just can’t explain. No matter how hard you try, you can’t put your finger on ‘that thing’, you just know it’s there.
At the highest level, a Cellucor athlete is both aspirational and authentic, combining their extreme athleticism with a desire to help others unlock their own potential. Cellucor athletes are natural born leaders whose purpose is to set the bar, and continue to push themselves and others higher.
| Follow Us |
We are Bodybuilding.com. Your transformation is our passion. We are your personal trainer, your nutritionist, your supplement expert, your lifting partner, your support group. We provide the technology, tools and products you need to burn fat, build muscle and become your best self.