These high-protein pancakes satisfy your sweet cravings with cookies and cream flavors and fluffy chocolatey goodness. A decadent breakfast treat that fits your macros!
► Shop Signature 100% Whey Protein:
► Shop Signature Protein Crunch Bars:
► All Access 7-Day Free Trial:
► Shop Bodybuilding Signature Supplements:
These delicious protein pancakes are incredibly tasty and tender. Why? It’s the simple stuff: cocoa powder, chocolate whey protein powder, and Greek yogurt—all of which boost the chocolate flavor and soft texture. To top it all off (literally) is a yummy chopped-up Signature Cookies and Cream Protein Crunch Bar. Enjoy this sweet treat for breakfast, or as a decadent post-workout snack!
| Macros |
| Pancake Ingredients |
½ cup whole-wheat flour
1 scoop Signature Chocolate Whey Protein Powder
½ tbsp cocoa powder, unsweetened
1 tsp baking powder
½ cup almond milk
¼ cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
1 whole egg
| Topping Ingredients |
4 tbsp Walden Farms Syrup
½ bar Signature Protein Crunch Bars, Cookies and Cream
| Directions |
1. Preheat pan or griddle to medium-high heat.
2. In a medium bowl, mix flour, protein powder, cocoa, and baking powder. In a separate bowl, mix milk, Greek yogurt, and egg.
Combine wet and dry ingredients, and gently mix until smooth.
3. Spoon batter onto griddle to make six medium-sized pancakes. Cook for about 3 minutes per side.
4. Divide pancakes and layer on two plates. Drizzle on maple syrup.
5. Chop protein bar into small cubes and sprinkle on top. Enjoy!
| Follow Us |
We are Bodybuilding.com. Your transformation is our passion. We are your personal trainer, your nutritionist, your supplement expert, your lifting partner, your support group. We provide the technology, tools and products you need to burn fat, build muscle and become your best self.