These chocolatey energy bites are a great way to use up leftover cooked quinoa and they come together easily with only a few healthy superfood staples.
► Signature Oatmeal Cookie Whey Protein:
► Subscribe to the Channel:
Between the almond butter, dark chocolate, honey, and quick oats, you might already have everything you need for these quick on-the-go treats. Throw a couple in with your lunch for an afternoon energy boost, or bring them with you to the gym for a pre- or post-workout snack.
| Macros |
| Ingredients |
1 cup cooked quinoa, chilled
1 cup quick oats
¼ cup natural almond butter
1 scoop Signature Chocolate Whey Protein Powder
½ cup dark chocolate chips
¼ cup honey
½ tsp vanilla extract
¼ tsp cinnamon
¼ tsp sea salt
| Directions |
Prep: 260 min
Cook: 0 min
Total: 260 Min
1. Line a baking sheet with parchment or wax paper.
2. Combine all ingredients in a bowl and stir to combine.
3. Using your hands, roll 1-2 tablespoons of the mixture into balls 1-1/2 inches in diameter and place on lined baking sheet.
4. Place energy bites in freezer for 4 hours or overnight.
5. Thaw for 10 minutes before eating.
6. Note: You can use the Signature brand chocolate or oatmeal cookie protein powder.
| Follow Us |
We are Bodybuilding.com. Your transformation is our passion. We are your personal trainer, your nutritionist, your supplement expert, your lifting partner, your support group. We provide the technology, tools and products you need to burn fat, build muscle and become your best self.