Stan Efferding puts Mark Bell through a lower body hypertrophy workout – the same hypertrophy workout he used to do with Flex Wheeler, when he was a competitive bodybuilder.
► 20% Off Mark Bell’s Sling Shot & Accessories:
► Check Out Our New Clothes:
► Premium Fitness Plans:
| Stan ‘The Rhino’ Efferding’s Squatless Hypertrophy Leg Workout |
1. Single-Leg Leg Extension: 1 set, 15 controlled reps (each leg)
2. Leg Press: 3-4 sets, 15-20 reps
a. Intraset Stretching: squat down between sets
3. Hack Squat: 2-3 sets, 15-20 reps
4. Walking Lunge: 2-3 sets, 10-15 reps
Missing from the workout is squats and deadlifts! Stan explains why he didn’t use those exercises to build the legs.
| Mark Bell’s Sling Shot |
Mark Bell designed the Original Sling Shot® after multiple injuries caused by years of heavy training. Mark wanted to continue bench pressing through pain while encouraging proper technique.
Made from a stiffer material than the Reactive model, the Original Sling Shot® will give you more assistance and works best with medium to heavy weights.
| Key Benefits |
• Original Sling Shot Level 2 elastic ideal for both volume and weight overloading
• Allows you to press approximately 10-15% more weight than your max
• Moderate support at the bottom of the movement
• Trains CNS to maintain proper form under maximal loads
| Mark Bell Sling Shot & Accessories |
► Original Sling Shot:
► Compression Cuff Lower Body:
► Compress Cuff Upper Body:
► Full Boar Sling Shot:
► Gangsta Wrist Wraps:
► Grippy Hip Circle:
► Hip Circle:
► Mad Dog Sling Shot:
► Reactive Sling Shot:
► Sling Shot Knee Wraps:
► STrong Knee Sleeves:
► STrong Elbow Sleeves:
| Follow Mark Bell |
► Snapchat: marksmellybell
| Follow MBSlingshot, Power Magazine, Power Project |
► Power Magazine:
► Power Project:
| Follow Us |
We are Bodybuilding.com. Your transformation is our passion. We are your personal trainer, your nutritionist, your supplement expert, your lifting partner, your support group. We provide the technology, tools and products you need to burn fat, build muscle and become your best self.