It’s our birthday and we’re celebrating by sharing our favorite birthday recipes featuring our very own Signature birthday cake-flavored whey protein powder and protein bars!
► Signature Birthday Cake Whey Protein:
► Signature Birthday Cake Protein Crunch Bar:
► Shop Bodybuilding Signature Supplements:
Finally, a protein powder that’s absolutely made for cupcakes! Signature Birthday Cake Whey Protein pulls double duty as the base of this fluffy and delicious cupcake recipe and the thick and scrumptious icing on top. With healthy ingredients like Greek yogurt, applesauce, and coconut flour, you can enjoy this healthy treat for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert!
| Macros |
| Ingredients |
3 scoop signature Birthday Cake Whey Protein Powder
¾ cup truvia
½ cup baking flour
½ cup coconut flour
½ tsp baking powder
½ tsp baking soda
1 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
½ cup unsweetened almond milk
¼ cup coconut oil
¼ cup egg whites
¼ cup unsweetened applesauce
1½ tsp vanilla extract
1 cup butter extract
2 tsp cake sprinkles
| Frosting Ingredients |
1 cup cream cheese, fat free
1½ scoop signature Birthday Cake Whey Protein Powder
6 tbsp truvia
½ tsp vanilla extract
| Directions |
Prep: 15 min
Cook: 30 min
Total: 45 Min
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F and set out cream cheese at room temperature to soften.
2. Whisk together dry ingredients in a small mixing bowl.
3. Add wet ingredients and mix just until no clumps remain. Gently stir in sprinkles, if using. Over-mixing will cause colors to bleed.
4. Line wells of a muffin pan with cupcake liners (foil or silicone work best). Divide batter between lined wells and bake for 20-25 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. (For a layer cake, lightly grease two 6-inch round pans or 7×5 rectangle pans, then divide batter between pans. Bake for 25-30 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.)
5. While cakes cool, mix frosting ingredients together until smooth.
6. Spoon frosting into a sealable baggie, seal top, and cut a 3/4-inch hole in one corner. Pipe frosting onto cupcakes. (For layer cake, spread frosting over bottom cake, place second cake on top, and cover with remaining frosting.) Enjoy!
| Follow Us |
We are Bodybuilding.com. Your transformation is our passion. We are your personal trainer, your nutritionist, your supplement expert, your lifting partner, your support group. We provide the technology, tools and products you need to burn fat, build muscle and become your best self.