Not a fan of pumpkin pie? No problem! These quick and easy
banana cream pie bars are the perfect high-protein alternative.
► Get the Banana Cream Pie Protein Bar Recipe:
► Shop Oatmeal Cookie Whey Protein:
► Shop Bodybuilding Signature Supplements:
► All Access 7-Day Free Trial:
| Filling Ingredients |
13½ oz coconut milk
¾ cup coconut oil
2 scoop Signature Oatmeal Cookie Whey Protein Powder
1 cup, mashed banana, mashed
2 whole, pitted chopped dates
| Crust Ingredients |
2 cup almond flour, blanched
¼ tsp sea salt
4 tbsp coconut oil
1 whole egg
¾ cup water
| Directions |
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. For the crust, place almond flour and salt in a food processor and pulse to combine. Add 4 tablespoons of coconut oil and an egg and pulse until mixture forms a ball. Add water a little at a time until desired consistency is reached.
3. Press dough into bottom of a pan. Bake for 8-12 minutes, then remove from oven and allow to cool.
4. In a high-powered blender, combine coconut milk, 3/4 cup coconut oil, mashed bananas, and dates. Blend until smooth.
5. Pour mixture over cooled crust. Chill for at least 4 hours or until set. Cut into 9 bars and garnish with sliced bananas.
| Follow Us |
We are Bodybuilding.com. Your transformation is our passion. We are your personal trainer, your nutritionist, your supplement expert, your lifting partner, your support group. We provide the technology, tools and products you need to burn fat, build muscle and become your best self.