This workout uses 7 of my favorite chest exercises that you can do with no equipment, from the convenience of your own home to target your upper chest all the way down to your lower chest.
► Try Alpha Lion Supplements:
► Muscle-Building Training Programs:
00:00 – Intro
01:30 – Push-Up AMRAP
05:25 – Book Squeeze Press
07:18 – Decline Push-Up
09:06 – Incline Slow-Mo Push-up
10:05- Tension Push-Up
11:08 – Sliding Chest Fly
12:20 – Upper Chest Isometric Hold
14:40 – Muscle-Building Supplements by Alpha Lion
| Troy Adashun’s 7 At Home Chest Exercises for Mass |
1. 1 Pushup superset until failure (regular and knees on ground back to back)
2. Book squeeze press for 2 sets. Aim for 45 seconds time under tension.
3. Decline pushups for AMRAP for 2-3 sets. rest times less than 60 seconds.
4. Incline slow-mo pushups for AMRAP for 2-3 sets. rest times less than 60 seconds.
5. Tension pushups for AMRAP for 2-3 sets. rest times less than 60 seconds.
6. Sliding chest fly for AMRAP for 2 sets. rest times less than 60 seconds
7. Upper chest Isometric hold followed by lower chest isometric hold. (back to back)
| Follow Us |
We are Bodybuilding.com. Your transformation is our passion. We are your personal trainer, your nutritionist, your supplement expert, your lifting partner, your support group. We provide the technology, tools and products you need to burn fat, build muscle and become your best self.